« 123 »
    Unglaubliche 8,4 von IGN

Closing Comments
    Overall though, there’s no denying the pure entertainment of Medal of Honor Heroes 2. The game controls amazingly well with IR, is customizable to a ridiculous degree, includes impressive 32-player online play that runs far better than EA’s other online efforts, and even includes some casual-friendly modes with Arcade mode. The game looks beautiful, runs in 16:9 and 480p, and sets the bar extremely high for other Wii FPS titles, as it equips players with the customization necessary to suit each player’s unique tastes. Wii isn’t just about being casual-friendly, and Heroes 2 gets that. With more complex controls built in to the system, hardcore gamers will need more options and customization to make use of the technology, and Heroes 2 puts players in charge of how they want to experience first-person action on Wii. Of course, for those looking for a more casual experience, arcade mode is there, as is the “easy mode only” lock-on cursor control for quick targeting.

We could go on for pages about the ups and downs of Heroes 2, but it isn’t necessary. What it comes down to is this: Great Wii games require a ton of passion and effort on the part of the developers. Rather than shoving something simple and thrown together onto a successful console, teams need to step up and put in the extra effort and fine-tuning that it takes to make something that really works on Wii. EA and Team Fusion were willing to go the extra mile on Nintendo’s console, and the end result is the best controlling shooter on the system, Prime 3 included. Medal of Honor Heroes 2 sets the bar for control, customization, and pure FPS gameplay on Wii - designers take note.

Another Take
    from Matt Casamassina
    Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with Mark about Medal of Honor Heroes 2. I bring a different perspective to the critical table because I am normally not motivated to pick up wartime first-person shooters -- there are so many of them that I always feel like I've been there and done that before, and I have. I recently did buy Call of Duty 4 for Xbox 360, on the other hand, wholly because of its gorgeous presentation. And I added Medal of Honor Heroes 2 to my collection for an entirely different reason: it controls better than any other home console FPS ever -- and yes, as Boz noted, that includes Prime 3.

We've all become so focused on the next big leap in graphics that we sometimes forget that very few innovations have been introduced to home console-based first-person shooter control. For as good as the console version of Call of Duty 4 looks, the controls in Medal of Honor Heroes 2 absolutely spank it (the PC build is another story), and there's something to be said for that. If you're comfortable enough with the Wii remote to crank all the sensitivity settings to the maximum and drop the dead zone down to nothing, you'll be able to point and shoot with a level of speed and accuracy previously unseen on Wii or any other home system. I absolutely love it. In fact, I firmly believe that every third party making an FPS-style game for Wii should take a look at Team Fusion's success and copy it – blatantly rip it, if possible. Hey – I'm looking at you, Red Steel 2 team.

I think it speaks volumes that, for as reluctant as I am to buy another wartime shooter, I really enjoy playing Heroes 2 in spite of its setting. The controls do that much for me. If you thought Metroid Prime 3 got it right, wait until you get your hands on this one.

At the same time, no, it's definitely not a first-person shooter without blemishes – one, in fact, even relates to controls. When you scope in on enemies, you will notice that your formerly-tiny bounding box has temporarily become large again; hence, when sniping, you will have to point and drag the screen a bit, which is unfortunate. Not sure why Team Fusion didn't catch that one, but hopefully that'll be corrected with the next project. Meanwhile, in an attempt to keep the framerate smooth, the developer has (wisely, in my opinion) made some hard choices about presentation. Enemies disappear off-screen as soon as they're killed, level of detail animations are sometimes butchered and overall artificial intelligence is lacking. Honestly, though, the control and fluidity gains far outweigh the presentational losses – you're still going to have a lot of fun, plain and simple. And when you consider the 32-player online mode, which also runs very well, there's a lot of replay value to be had even after you've run through the main campaign.

If you're at all interested in wartime games or first-person shooters, give Medal of Honor Heroes 2 a try. Nintendo fans need to step up and support good third party efforts like this so that we continue to get them. And EA, put Team Fusion on an original Wii FPS designed exclusively for the system – preferably, this time, not set to the backdrop of World War II. Oh, and since I'm so making so many requests, Nintendo, can we get a headset already?

IGN Ratings for Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (Wii)

out of 10

8.0 Presentation
    Narrative voice acting and stylistic briefing videos set the stage for a return to classic Medal of Honor gameplay. Menus are slick and attractive throughout.
    8.5 Graphics
    Running at a solid 60 frames per second, Medal of Honor is smooth and visually pleasing. Make no mistake about this game’s graphical leap over the PSP version.
    8.5 Sound
    An inspirational orchestral score blends with tons of VO, voice morphing/ear ringing effects for explosions, and simulated surround for an impressive audio experience.
    8.5 Gameplay
    IR control gets no better than this for Wii FPS games. Online runs extremely well, and the amount of customization is a huge plus. Still a bit buggy at times, but impressive nonetheless.
    8.5 Lasting Appeal
    32-player online, a full single player campaign (about six hours), and an arcade mode added in. This is a great amount of bang for your buck.
    Impressive OVERALL
    (out of 10 / not an average)
    ign.com

Och mann, wieso kann es nicht mies sein, ich habe doch gar kein Geld und muss dieses Jahr noch etliche andere Spiele kaufen.
    greedy the planetarian

Spielt gerade
    Animal Crossing, Luigis Mansion 2, Hitman Absolution
    Konsolen
    Wii U 3DS Wii DS PS3 GB
    Dreamcast, Mega Drive, Playstation 2
    8.4 ?????????? GEIL!
    Ich habe so gehofft, dass dies ein gutes Spiel wird! Wann soll das nochmal hier erscheinen? Hoffentlich werden es viele Leute kaufen, so dass man sich nicht durch leere Server ballern werden muss. Das Spiel kommt ja schließlich ohne Friendcodes aus oder wie war das?

@ Skully
    Sicher.. zwischen N64 und GameCube Wenn du jetzt geschrieben hättest "gehobenes PS2 Niveau" wäre ich damit einverstanden gewesen, aber soo schlecht sieht der Screenshot nun wirklich nicht aus.

Konsolen
    Wii XBOX 360 GC N64
    Sieht man sich das Video bei IGN (vom Strand) an dann sieht das sogar richtig gut aus. Und wohlgemerkt in megaflüssigen 60Bildern pro Sekunde...

Solche Spiele sollten gefördert werden, also kaufen kaufen (vor wenigen jahren hätte man sowas niemals über ein EA Spiel sagen können ^^)

Wieder mal ein paar Gameplayvideos

http://www.wiiinsider.de/news_266542.php

Das Spiel ist wieder mal die Krux; Ich würde es mir sehr gerne kaufen, aber ich vermute mal dass es mir nach wenigen Minuten wieder speiübel wird. Warum muss gerade ich an dieser dämlichen Movement Sickness leiden?
    [ironie]Kann das nicht nur bei Minderjährigen auftreten?[/ironie]
    greedy the planetarian

weiß denn einer wann es denn rauskommt? ich dachte immer 29.11.2007 so wie es auf spielegrotte steht (klick)
    jedoch erscheint das Spiel nicht einmal auf der offiziellen EA seite....
    Ich hoffe das Spiel erscheint überhaupt bei uns... Eine schweizer Seite hat als Release Date Februar 2008 eingetragen...
    würde das Game gerne in meinem Winterurlaub zocken... online wohlgemerkt...

alcom.ch ist da immer sehr verlässlich. Da kaufe ich nämlich so ziemlich alle Videogames (ausser Gebrauchte) Die listen das Spiel für den 28. November. Demnach werden sie es am 27. November versenden.

http://www.alcom.ch/games.php?waszei...nummer=pr34020
    greedy the planetarian

Konsolen
    Switch
    Kann man das Spiel auch mit dem Wii Zapper spielen?

Spielt gerade
    Mafia III (PS4), Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4), Life is Strange (PS4)
    Konsolen
    Wii PS3
    Playstation 4
    Original von TUPAC
    Ich hoffe das Spiel erscheint überhaupt bei uns...
    Tja, leider nicht:

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 erscheint nicht in Deutschland!

Electronic Arts bestätigte gegenüber N-Zone, dass der Weltkriegsshooter Medal of Honor Heroes 2 nicht in Deutschland erscheinen wird.

Warum EA sich zu diesem Schritt entschlossen hat ist nicht bekannt. Jedoch ist davon auszugehen, dass das Unternehmen dem Spiel ein ähnliches Schicksal wie dem von der USK nicht eingestuften On-Rail-Shooter Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles ersparen wollte.

Die PSP-Version des Spiels erscheint weiterhin wie geplant in Deutschland.

Vielen Dank an unseren User Wiiplaya für den Hinweis!

Quelle:
    N-Zone
    Quelle: Wiiinsider.de

@ Undertaker: Jap, es gibt einen Arcade-Modus, der Zapper-Kompatibel ist!

Spielt gerade
    Bravely, Default,Breath of Fire IV,,Snatcher,Call of Duty Ghosts
    Konsolen
    Wii U 3DS Wii GC N64 SNES
    Sega Mega Drive,Sega-CD,Sega Saturn,Sega Dreamcast,Playstation
    Ok ich habs, möglichkeiten genug es aufzutreiben gibt es ja

- ebay
    - game händler die auch aus uk etc. importieren
    - diverse online shops

So ich habe über Ebay meine MOHH:2 Version UK erhalten
    (und gleich ne 2. bestellt für kollegen)

Den Single Player Modus kann man belächelnd in die Schublade
    "*lol* wasn scheiß und so derbe kurz" stecken.....

Aber die Online Gefechte... muhahahaharr, haste 5 minuten Zeit...dann kurz mal ne Online Session starten ^^.

Es gibt verschiedene Spielmodi, wobei viele einfach total schnell ablaufen.
    Kann schonmal vorkommen das man grad ma 10 sec. im game ist und schon den Löffel abgibt (bei 31 Spielern + dir selbst ist da schon ordentlich Action)

Und selbst wenn man keine Kollegen mit Headset in der Runde dabei hat, spaß macht es allemal. Ich spiele bei jeder gelegenheit (versuche auch n bisl im ranking zu steigen ^^)

Für die Wii das bisher einzige Spiel mit dieser massen online möglichkeit
    und als solches garnich mal so schlecht (klar pc gamer etc. sind anderes gewohnt, aber der wii fan freut sich)

das einzige was jetzt noch der absolute kracher wäre, wenn wie bei manchen Pc und Xbox360 Games, wenn Online Modi Konsolen Übergreifend gegeneinander Antreten könnten

bspw. Ps2 MoH Vs. Wii MoH etc. (wer weiß was die zukunft bringt...auch für die wii ^^)

wer lust auf kleine online schiessreien hat ala, Battle Royal, Capture The Flag etc.
    und nicht unbedingt ein Passionierter Hardcore Pc Shooter oder Weltkriegs Grafik Junkie ist sollte nicht zögern.

Spiel einwerfen Wiimote und Nunchuck greifen....

"...10 Seconds till Respawn..."

(ps: tut euch selbst einen gefallen, solltet ihr im besitz des zappers sein....der arcade modus geht lustig von der hand, wer aber so selten dämlich sein sollte den zapper für die online schlachten zu benutzen....ist selber schuld und im ranking sicher nicht unter den besten 3Millionen zu finden XD)

Edit:

Wer das Game auch hat, ihr könnt mich gerne auf die Friendslist setzen
    (im online Modus unter Knopf 2 zu erreichen, entweder Leuts aus der Liste wählen oder nach Namen suchen)
    ihr findet mich natürlich unter den namen

Kilano

und im Ranking zurzeit bei den Rängen 6000-7000 xD

Spielt gerade
    Dies das
    Konsolen
    Wii U 3DS Wii DS XBOX 360 GC GBA N64 GB
    Atari 2600
    ahh was soll ich machen??
    ich fahre in den osterferien eine woche nach frankreich in ein ferienhaus, in dem es mit sehr hoher wahrscheinlichkeit keinen i-net anschluss haben wird

ich bin zurzeit im ranking auf platz 300 ca. und ich will nicht wegen dieser woche total im ranking abfallen....ich hab bis jez noch keine lösung gefunden vllt hat ja einer von euch eine