Also sowas hab ich bisher noch nie bekommen, hab mal die Daten etc. entfernt:

Hello,

I and my humble-self name Mrs. Tan Kim Chheng, the CEO of Hong Kong Diamond & Jewelry Shops in Cambodia, I was recently diagnosed of cancer, after the sudden death of my late husband who was killed by assassin. News link; (Hier steht ein Link)

I want to entrust a donation to you for a charitable project to handle on my behalf, as I will be undergoing surgical operation in a week time which I pray to survive it, so I want the philanthropist work of my late husband to continue and reach to people around the globe, but because of my health condition I will not be able to handle the project myself, the reason i am willing to you $25,500,000.00 USD his to continue the good work in my late husband name, to create shelter for widows, less privilege, and poor people in your communities.

I have informed my lawyer about my decision willing the money to you for charitable purpose, please if you are ready to handle the charity project from your whole-hearted sincerely. Kindly contact my lawyer; Barrister Piseth Pov through his E-mail Address: (Hier stand die Adresse)

Ensure that you quote him my reference: (Hier steht ein Code), Call him phone number (hier steht die Nummer). Thank you for your understanding.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Tan Kim Chheng