« ... 2101112131422 ... »
    Zoras -> Orni ? omg ich hoffe dass das nicht so gedacht war 8[

Die Zoras aus OoT sind so klasse...
    btw so friedlich war OoT nicht wirklich imo...war teils schon düster.

Und ich würd auch nicht unbedingt versuchen, Zeitleisten zu erstellen ßa la 'NachTP müsste das Wasser kommen' etc...

Ich sehe Zelda Spiele immer ohne Zusammenhang - k, TWW bezieht sich im Vorspann direkt auf OoT, aber naja...

Video Games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock 'N' Roll.
    -Shigeru Miyamoto

"There is not one single reason in the known universe for even one more game where the save point is ten motherfucking minutes away from the boss, forcing me to fight my way down the same hallway each of the 62 attempts it takes me to beat the guy (I'm looking at you, Metroid Prime)!!"

Und ich würd auch nicht unbedingt versuchen, Zeitleisten zu erstellen ßa la 'NachTP müsste das Wasser kommen' etc...
    Exellente Timeline von Spartan_HyperLink.

If you are only interested in the order without any explanation, then the order is OoT, MM, OoA, OoS, LA, TP, tWW, tLoZ, AoL, FS, and LttP.
    Ahem. The Timeline comes first, then a narration, for those of you who can’t read that sort of thing. Anything that is left unexplained is explained in the narration, so you may want to read the it even if you do understand the timeline. Plus, it’s funnier, in my opinion.
    Oh, right, and a disclaimer: this is MY theory. You can adopt it, sure, just don’t go flaunting it as your invention....I spent almost a half-hour a year-and-a-half ago (with some recent revisions) working on this; I don’t want all that work wasted.
    Year
    0 World created by Din, Law created by Farore and Life created by Nayru; Triforce created and hidden in the Golden Land
    210 Majora’s Mask and Fierce Deity’s Mask created by primitive tribes
    500 By this time the nations of Hyrule, Holodrum, Labrynna, and Termina have established themselves
    590 Rumors of the Triforce and the Sacred Land widespread
    600 Portal between Golden Land and Hyrule opens up
    602 Monsters rampant and Hyrule is in disorder
    603 The King, his Shiekian knights, and the Sages seal the portal; the Master Sword forged as key in seal
    630 Queen Ambi reigns in Labrynna
    639 Construction of Ambi’s Tower commences
    644 Nayru appears in Labrynna and becomes advisor to Ambi; time seems to stop; Ralph and Link I appear in Labrynna; Maku Sprout saved; Nayru rescued and Ambi possessed by Veran; Ambi and Ralph rescued; Link I defeats Veran and returns to his own time (events of OoA)
    645 The Long Peace begins
    1029 The Long Peace ends; Civil War in Hyrule; Link I born and left with the Kokiri
    1030 Zelda I born
    1032 Civil war ends
    1038 Ganondorf secretly curses the peoples of Hyrule and feigns allegiance with the King
    1039 Link I breaks curses of the Deku Tree, the Gorons, and the Zoras; Ganondorf openly attacks the Castle; the King slain; Zelda I and Impa I flee; Link I breaks the seal on the Golden Land; Ganondorf takes the Triforce; Triforce shattered; Link I obtains the Triforce of Courage, Zelda I obtains the Triforce of Wisdom, and Ganondorf seizes the Triforce of Power; Link I put into hibernation; Zelda I remains hidden (first half of OoT)
    1041 Zelda I takes upon the name of Sheik and hides as a Shiekian knight; Link I travels to Termina and within a three-day-period, defeats Majora’s Mask; Link I returns to Hyrule (MM/OoT)
    1044 By this time Ganondorf has total control of Hyrule; Link I and Impa I sent to Labrynna; Link I returns in victory(OoA and OoT, again)
    1046 Link I and Impa I sent to Holodrum; Link I awakened from hibernation, wakes the descendents of the sages; Link I defeats General Onox; Zelda I captured by Kotake and Koume (OoT, OoS)
    1047 Ganondorf takes the shape of a monster, dropping the –dorf from his name; Ganon is not stripped of the Triforce of Power, but is sent to the Sacred Realm; Link I returned to year 1039; the G-olden Land becomes the Dark World; Ganon is summoned and is re-defeated in Holodrum; Link I sets sail and is shipwrecked in Koholint (the last quest of the OoA and OoS duo; end events of OoT; Link I’s being sent back explains the overlap of OoT and MM/OoA/OoS)
    1050 The King of Hyrule dies a natural death; Zelda I put into enchanted sleep; the new King rules that all firstborn girls of the Royal Family to be named Zelda; Link I obtains eight instruments and awakens the Wind Fish; he returns to Hyrule and devastated at the news that Zelda I is in the Sleep; he travels out of the knowledge of Hylians (LA)
    1051 Vaati runs rampant and is defeated by Link I, Link I, Link I, and Link I, through use of the magical Four Sword (pre-FS)
    1064 Ganon escapes his bounds and ravages Hyrule, even unto the sinking of the great country; without a worthy descendant of Link or Zelda to fight him, he runs unchecked before finally retreating to the Dark World of his own accord, where the bounds are too weak to restrain him once more
    1090 Twilight Princess happens somewhere around here....
    1147 Link II comes of age on an isolated island; his sister Aryll is kidnapped and he pursues; the Master Sword’s shards are re-forged; Ganon somehow retakes his human form and once again attempts to steal the Triforces of Courage and Wisdom from Link II and Zelda II, a.k.a. Tetra; he is defeated yet again, Link II and Zelda II re-found Hyrule (tWW).
    1227 Link II, King of Hyrule, dies after preserving the Triforce of Courage in a Temple; Presumed peace and prosperity in the land; Second Long Peace.
    1494 Second Long Piece ends with Ganon returning again and Zelda III is captured; the inherited Triforce of Wisdom is shattered into eight pieces; Impa II finds Link III; Link III retrieves the Triforce of Wisdom; Ganon defeated for the third time; Reconstruction of Hyrule begins (LoZ)
    1497 Reconstruction more or less ends; Impa III tells Link III of the Triforce of Courage hidden by Link II; Link III fights himself in weeklong battle; Triforce of Courage won; Zelda I awakened; Triforces of Courage and Wisdom now in Link III and his descendants’ hands, Power is still with Ganon; (AoL)
    1498 Zelda III tells Link III about the Four Sword; he pulls it up and sets out to rescue Zelda III from the newly-released Vaati; he are successful and he puts the Sword to rest (FS); Link and his descendants separated from the bloodline over the next 150 years...
    1641 The Great Blaze extinguished by Agahnim
    1647 The King slain and Agahnim seizes control; the maiden descendents of the Sages (including Zelda IV) are taken; Link IV sets out to rescue them; he receives the pendants of Courage, Wisdom, and Power in addition to the Master Sword; he enters the Dark World (LttP)
    1649 The maidens are rescued; Link IV defeats Agahnim; Ganon is destroyed; Link IV obtains the last section of the Triforce; the Sacred Realm is restored; the Master Sword is put to rest for the final time (LttP)
    [sniff]....the final time....how sad.....
    ANYWAY....IN THE BEGINNING you had three goddesses, as anyone who’s played OoT knows: Din, goddess of Power, Farore, goddess of Courage, and Nayru, goddess of Wisdom. Din made the landscape, Nayru created natural and moral laws, and Farore created life to be ruled by said laws and live in said landscape.
    Now, I imagine that this “life” is not bacteria or whatever, but maybe primitive versions of Hylians, Gerudos, Zoras, Gorons, and Kokiri. These races were probably organized into tribes rather then nations, so you had warring factions. It is about this time that the Mask of Majora and the Mask of the Fierce Deity were created, the Mask of Majora to subjugate all of mankind to its dominion, the Mask of the Fierce Deity to liberate it.
    By about two hundred years after said masks were created (and subsequently imprisoned), the nations of Hyrule and Labrynna, ruled by a monarch, and Termina and Holodrum, who later disposed of such rule, were established. Now, that does not mean that they all came to be all at once, just that they were made BY this time.
    Nearly ninety years after that fact, the LttP instruction booklet tells us that rumors of an all powerful wish-giver, a Holy Grail, if you will, were rampant. Searches for this Triforce were common, but it was not till about ten years later that a rift was discovered that led into another world, one that housed the Triforce.
    The LttP instruction booklet also says that once people figured out that bold and brave men go in, monsters come out, a way to block up the rift was sought. The King of Hyrule and his Knights fought their way through hordes of monsters to get to the portal while the wise men of their culture, the Seven Sages, sealed the rift. The King gave his life protecting the Sages, as did many of the Knights, but in the end the rift was closed and the monsters scattered. Hallowing the fallen sword of the King, the Master Sword was forged and was placed as key to the portal. The Temple of Time was erected around the Sword, and three jewels and the Ocarina of Time were made to be the key to the sword. Rauru, the leading Sage of Light, vowed to protect the Temple from within, and passed through the rift and stayed there forevermore. At least, until Ganondorf set up house there and kicked his butt.
    Maybe thirty years after this, Queen Ambi begins her reign as Queen of Labrynna. Her seafaring lover passes over the sea to Holodrum and is lost. The Queen, ever hoping for his return, begins construction of Ambi’s Tower to lookout for him. Nayru, possessed by Veran, appears soon after construction begins and corrupts the foundation, turning the tower into the....um.....I think it’s “Tower of Darkness”. Ten to one it’s right anyway.
    Link the First and Ralph pursue Nayru through the Time portal and erupt days after she has already affected time six hundred years later. Link I collects the Eight Essences of Time, both in the “Past”, which is now, and the “Present”, which is six hundred years later. Once they have been collected, Veran is confronted and defeated. Nayru, Link I, and Ralph pass back through Time to their own time six hundred years later.
    Man, time is a tricky thing, and it makes this all the more complicated.
    For four hundred years, I guess, nothing happened (Or Nintendo just hasn’t made a game for it yet). So, I dubbed this time “The Long Peace”, although “The Time That Does Not Yet Have a Game Attached To It” would have worked just as well, if it’s more taxing on the mouth.
    In the year 1029 or whereabouts, Civil War erupts in Hyrule for some stupid reason, and Link I is born. His mom, as we all know, plopped him in the Kokiri forest and left him there to be guarded by the Deku Tree. The Tree, seeing that the mark of destiny was on him, like so many other video game heroes, accelerated his age until he was a newborn in a ten-year-old’s body.
    Fellowshipped by Saria, Link I lived suspended in his age for a decade, not knowing that he was a Hylian living among Kokiri. Then the events of OoT start to unfold, and he has nightmares, breaks the curse on the Deku Tree, but not quick enough, goes to Hyrule Castle and meets with Zelda I and Impa I, then goes to the Gorons and the Zoras and breaks similar curses. Ganondorf then openly attacks the Castle, and Zelda I and Impa I run away. Link I stalls Ganondorf long enough that he loses the trail. Link I, taking the Ocarina of Time that Zelda threw in the moat, goes to the Temple of Time and opens the Door of Time with all four keys: the Kokiri’s Emerald, the Goron’s Ruby, the Zora’s Sapphire, and the Ocarina of Time. [gasp—inhale] Ganondorf tries to take the Triforce, but he’s about as worthy as a cucco’s behind, so it separates into the three different factions. Power stays with Ganondorf, Wisdom goes to Zelda I, and Courage goes to Link I. Link I is put in hibernation, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
    Now, this is when things get sticky. At the end of OoT, Link I is sent back seven years to relive his life the way it should have been. Now, my theory is that Link I set the Master Sword in its pedestal just after Ganondorf entered the Sacred Realm. Ganondorf still took the Triforce and it still split into three pieces, but he got stuck in there, allowing for parallel timelines, one for the normal events of OoT, and another for what he did to “re-live” his life.
    To make things easier to explain, I’ll talk about each timeline separately.
    At about 1046, Link is awakened, now being beefy enough to use the Master Sword. He goes to awaken the descendents of the Seven Sages: Rauru, still the Sage of Light (the only non-descendant of a sage), Saria, Sage of Forest, surprise surprise, Darunia, Sage of Fire, Ruto, Sage of Water, Impa, Sage of Shadow, Nabooru, Sage of Spirit, and Zelda, who turns out to be the Sage of Sages. After taking a year to wake them up from some much-needed beauty sleep, he storms Ganondorf’s Tower, erected over the site of the former Hyrule Castle and knocks Ganondorf around a bit. Being the poor sport that he is, Ganondorf knocks the tower down and transforms into the dread creature: P. Ganon (the “P” stands for “Piggy”.)
    The fight goes on, Zelda holds him down while Link busts his brains out, the Sages open a portal to the Golden Land and stick Ganondorf in it, blah blah blah. Quite stupidly, no one thinks of confiscating his Triforce of Power. Thusly, he’s like a prisoner with a rocket launcher: just waiting for someone to open the door...
    Then we see the end sequence of OoT Zelda sends Link back seven years in Time.
    Now he goes searching through the Lost Woods to look for Navi. Anyone wants to argue that point over whether or not it is Navi he’s looking for, I’ll meet you in the parking lot. He has a run-in with Skull Kid, wearing the ill-gotten Mask of Majora, who steals his horse and his ocarina. Of course Link chases after him, unaware as he passes through a portal into Termina. I severely doubt that Termina is close enough to Hyrule as to be accessed without the use of magic.
    As we all know, Link I, with the help of Tatl the fairy, in the course of three days, defeats the Mask of Majora, that had, in fact, seized control of the poor Skull Kid. Returning to Hyrule without his friend, he starts to settle down and retire from the video-game scene.
    But no one told the Goddesses. Twice they plucked him up and replaced him. First (I guess) he went to Labrynna, where he goes six hundred years into the past to thwart Veran, as we already know. Then, he is brought to Holodrum, where he defeats General Onox about a year before he defeated Ganon the “first” time. The newly-revived Kotake and Koume capture Zelda I soon after. Finding their butts as good as whooped by Link I, they sacrifice themselves instead of Zelda to recall Ganon from the Dark World. But of course, Zelda was the only one that could have really revived him. So, Link I defeated a crazed, insane, impulsive Ganon, rather then the crazed, insane, collected Ganon that he should have fought. Interestingly, this defeat of Ganon coincided with the first that happened on the alternate timeline. Cool, huh?
    At the end of OoS and OoA, you see Link set sail in a boat. Now, what else could this mean but the transition to LA? Link I sails away from Hyrule, gets knocked around in a storm, and washes up on the shores of Koholint. Retrieving the Eight Instruments, he awakens the Wind Fish, thus dispelling the dream of Koholint and reviving on the scuttled remains of his ship. I have another theory of how the Wind Fish ties into Jabu-Jabu, but I won’t go into that here.
    The next part of my Timeline Theory takes into account information I think was from the AoL instruction booklet, but I’m not too certain. The Prince of Hyrule, thinking falsely that the King had possession of the Triforce of Courage, demanded the location from the King on his deathbed. The King, as we know, had no way of knowing where it was, or how it was hidden, or if it even existed. He died, leaving the Prince in a rage. The newly dubbed King then turned to his sister, Zelda I, to inquire of its location. Now, she knew where it was, but wasn’t going to tell, obviously. The King’s wizard, thinking to please his master, placed a curse upon Zelda I, placing her within a deep sleep. The King didn’t want THAT to happen to his dear sister, and repenting of his greediness, he had the wizard slain. Then with the help of the other Sages, he placed the lifeless body of Zelda within a secret section of the Temple of Time. He then decreed that every firstborn, blond-headed daughter of the Royal Family would be named, invariably, Zelda. Link I comes home one night after losing one girl to a dream, to find the other one is dreaming perpetually. Of course, I believe Zelda had been betrothed to someone else anyway, otherwise she wouldn’t have had any descendants. Anyway, this is tough on him, losing two girls in as many games, so he leaves and Hyrule never hears from him again.
    Well, not really. The Link to the Past/Four Swords Instruction booklet tells us of how Vaati, Sorcerer of the Skies, ran rampant throughout Hyrule soon after this date, kidnapping maidens and hiding within his fortress. Link I, holding the magical Four Sword in his possession (maybe he picked it up off eBay), defeated Vaati, with a bit of help from his friends Link, Link, and Link. Using the Four Sword as a seal much like the Master Sword to Ganon, he sealed Vaati within it and placed the magical sword in a courtyard of the Castle. THEN he left for good.
    The intro to the Wind Waker tells us that maybe four, five, who knows how many years later, Ganon escapes his prison through his own devices and ravages Hyrule, searching for Link I and Zelda I. Link, I presume, was drunk at the Milk Bar in Termina at the time, but Zelda was definitely not going anywhere. Due to the wrath that he expressed at the land of Hyrule, it sunk. He must have been on steroids or something to make a friggin’ continent SINK.
    You’ll all have to wait until November or so to see the next part....Twilight Princess happens “a few decades” after OoT. Actually, I’m not so sure it comes AFTER Ganon’s rampage....that Hyrule looks pretty dang un-oceany to me, judging by the trailers....
    Fast-Forward to 1147, one hundred years after Link I defeated Ganondorf. Link I, yes, has kicked the bucket by this point. Link II is just coming of age, and he gets the traditional green tights and prestige that comes with being...what was it, ten? Bah.
    His sister, Aryll, is wisped away by some giant bird, and he goes after her. I’ve played tWW since I last wrote this Theory, so this is the fist time this is in here: Link II goes after Aryll, renews the Master Sword, picked up all the shattered pieces of the Triforce of Courage (Link I was so kind to keep them....in....separate...treasure chests [grinding teeth]), and finds Zelda I’s descendant, Tetra, to help fight Ganondorf once again, who has donned his human look. I guess the ol’ pigskin was getting kind of moldy. Anyway, working together, they kick his butt and are given the task of re-establishing Hyrule, which they do.
    In 1227, Link II, now King of New Hyrule, dies (remember, I make up all these dates). But only after taking his Triforce of Courage and placing it within a temple, which is impassible save with the help of several crystals, which each have their own temple to guard them. (Poo on you if you don’t know what game that sets up). The Second Long Peace (or the “Second Hole in My Timeline Nintendo Has Yet to Fill In”) begins here.
    1494, more then two hundred years after Link II dies, “Gannon” goes on a rampage again and actually captures Zelda II (!!). Obviously sense is inherited right with the“Triforce with Wisdom”, because she takes the latter and shatters it into eight “units” and hides them in the middle of eight dungeons...euh...well....never mind about the sense. Impa, running from the minions of “Gannon” , bumps into “Link” III . Informed of the situation, “Link” III goes out and retrieves said pieces of the “Triforce with Wisdom”. Then, with Zelda’s “Triforce with Wisdom”, he defeats “Gannon” .
    After the defeat of “Gannon” (OK, I’ll stop), Hyrule had to be rebuilt. Three years into it, Link turns sixteen and the mark of the Triforce appears on his hand. Impa relates to him the information that Link II hid the Triforce with, eh, OF Courage in a Temple. So what’s our man to do but go find it? Upon finding all of the crystals, battling his way through thousands of feeble monsters and several rather good ones, he has to fight an image of himself. What followed was a weeklong battle, in which Link III rose victorious and claimed the Triforce of Courage forevermore. So, by now Link has BOTH sections of the Triforce that are not claimed by Ganon. Oh, and Zelda I was awakened from the sleep that was placed upon her centuries before. I don’t know how he dealt with TWO Zeldas, but....well....he’s a hero. He can handle it.
    One of these Zeldas told him of the original Link that imprisoned Vaati within the Four Sword. Foolishly pulling it up, Link III releases Vaati, who takes a Zelda and scrams. Just then, he learned what everyone else already knew about him, by meeting Link III, Link III, and Link III. All four Links go to defeat Vaati (they do) and rescue Zelda (they do that, too), and to put the Four Sword to rest (They do, but I’m sure the Links preferred outnumbering the Zeldas).
    That was in 1398. Just to leave enough room for more games, and to let the bloodline get tossed up a bit, the next game isn’t executed until 1547. Then, Agahnim, used by Ganon, takes control of Hyrule Castle, slaying the King. Following his uncle, Link IV infiltrates the Castle to rescue Zelda III. Causing controversy that is hardly stayed in America, the Uncle has his last words cut off, but Link IV probably doesn’t heed them anyway. Rescuing Zelda III once, he embarks on a quest to find the lost Master Sword. To do so, he locates the Pendants of Courage, Wisdom, and Power (who knew). Upon returning with his prizes, he finds that Agahnim has successfully “sacrificed” Zelda to reopen the ancient rift betwixt the Golden Land (or Dark World) and the....uh....Rusted Land (or Light World). Rescuing the Seven Maidens, who are in fact descendents of the Seven Sages from OoT (guess Rauru decided to come out of the closet known as the ToT), he then goes to kick Ganon’s bloated be-hind once and for all. Destroying the Mind, Body, and Spirit of the Prince of Darkness with the Silver Arrows (why didn’t they think of that earlier?), and recovering the ill-gotten Triforce of Power, Link IV harnesses the power of the Full and Unbroken Triforce, healing the land, reviving those killed by Ganon, revitalizing the Golden Land to its original status, and placing the Master Sword to rest.....for good.
    ....or so we hope....
    So, there you have it. Begins before OoT and ends (probably) after LttP. Only four Links and Zeldas(Five by TP) to eleven Zelda games so far. This is not a final draft, and it’ll probably only be done when Japan blows up and Zelda is no more. But until the release of the next game, this is what I have and it will only change with more accurate information.
    I know, I know....I missed tMC. I haven’t played it yet, so if someone will be so kind as to summarize the storyline for me....?

Spielt gerade
    Fallout 3
    Konsolen
    Nintendo will die Auslieferung von The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess angeblich im April 2006 vornehmen. Das berichtet Hyrule.net unter Berufung auf Reggie Fils-Aime von Nintendo, der eine entsprechende Aussage im lateinamerikanischen Club Nintendo Magazin gemacht haben soll.

Gamefront

Naja, immerhin, wäre für mich noch gut erträglich, falls damit auch der weltweite Launch gemeint ist.

Bis April...das ist ja noch eine lange Zeit. Bei so einen Späten release schwindet in mir immer mehr die Hoffnung das der Rev mitte 06 erscheint.

Spielt gerade
    Fallout 3
    Konsolen
    Noch etwas von Consolewars:

Im Interview mit dem Club Nintendo Magazin für den latein-amerikanischen Raum konnte wieder Reggie Fils-Aime ein paar kleine Infos zu The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess verraten. Er bestätigte nochmals, dass das Spiel für den Nintendo GameCube konzipiert ist. Hier die wichtigsten Aussagen aus diesem Gespräch für euch zusammengefasst:

• Der Grund für die Verschiebung, lag darin, dass Shigeru Miyamoto einfach will, dass dies das beste Zelda aller Zeiten wird. Da wird mehr Zeit benötigt. Geplant ist nun, das Spiel im April für den Nintendo GameCube zu releasen.

• Der Release von Zelda ist völlig unabhängig vom Revolution. Es wird aber möglich sein Zelda auf der neuen Nintendo Konsole zu spielen.

• Die finale Version sieht laut Reggie wirklich unglaublich aus.

• Die aktuelle Version sieht technisch vielleicht nicht viel besser aus, als das bereits gezeigte Material, aber dafür wurden wichtige Fortschritte in Sachen Story, Endgegner und Landschaften gemacht.

Game of the year 2006!

Endlich ein Release Datum! *freufreufreu* Bis April ist es ja nicht mehr lange.
    Für mich wirds eh Game of the Year 06.

Hmmm....weltweit 04/06 ?
    Unwahrscheinlich....wird aber wohl ein dicker Importkandidat sein, falls die Releasedaten zu weit auseinander liegen...
    würd mich über aktuelles Bildmaterial freuen :\

-Shigeru Miyamoto

"There is not one single reason in the known universe for even one more game where the save point is ten motherfucking minutes away from the boss, forcing me to fight my way down the same hallway each of the 62 attempts it takes me to beat the guy (I'm looking at you, Metroid Prime)!!"

Als es hieß Zelda TP würde noch dieses Jahr rauskommen sollte es ja auch (fast) zeitgleich in Europa, Japan und USA erscheinen. Ich hoffe nicht, dass sich das jetzt geändert hat.

Christian

Ich glaube nicht das sich das geändert hat,warum sollten sie es jetzt nicht mehr gleichzeitig rausbringen,nur weil sie noch weiter an TP gearbeitet haben? Nein,ich glaube es wird wie geplant ein weltweit gleichzeitiger Release.

Darf ich fragen, ob ihr dafür ne Quelle habt (den gleichzeitigen Release mein ich)?

Abgesehen davon, weiß man eigentlich, ob Nintendo WIRKLICH ein Orchester den OST einspielen lässt oder es weiterhin synths bleiben werden ?
    Angekündigt hatten sie's ja...

-Shigeru Miyamoto