« ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... »
    Konsolen
    Wii DS PS3 XBOX 360 GC
    Eigentlich ja schon fast traurig, aber naja...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANTDkfkoBaI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANTDkfkoBaI[/ame]

Spielt gerade
    dies und das...
    Konsolen
    3DS DS PS3 GBA GB
    PSone / PS2 / (PC) / SGS / SGN
    @Also... Ich weiß auch nicht was ich dazu sagen soll... Fast genauso genial wie der Integrationstest...

Hab hier noch was Geniales gefunden über Facebook:
    http://promi-news.info/
    Achtet nicht auf das Video die Kommentare sind viel genialer xD
    Da lacht man sich manchmal richtig das Brett bei so einem Kommentar von nem Mädl das richtig gebasht wird weil sie diese komische Ghetto-Sprache [Haiiii schaaatZzzIiiiii WaaaAsSs geeehtT? Habz disCh qaaaaaanTZ dolLee LüüüB]
    benutzt....
    Epic
    The city looks so pretty, do you wanna burn it with me?
    'Til the skies bleeds ashes and the fucking skyline crashes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP9ifECk388&feature=related[/ame]

wegen diesem Mist lieg ich total am Boden. Der Kenner wird die Musik erkennen

Konsolen
    Wii DS PS3 XBOX 360 GC
    Dear god, what the fuck did I just see? xDDD
    Spoiler
    Kirby

Spielt gerade
    Kleine Kinder von der Kante schubsen-Online
    Konsolen
    Wii GC GBA N64 GB
    Ich frage mich aber auch immer, wie man auf Videos mit japanischem Namen kommt. Wtf tippt ihr in der Suche ein?

mit herzlichem Dank an FanGamer. Fragen an ihn xD

Spielt gerade
    dies und das...
    Konsolen
    3DS DS PS3 GBA GB
    O_O What the fuck? What the fuck was that?!? Creepy...
    Aber coole Melodie xD

Spielt gerade
    MW2, BFBC 2
    Konsolen
    Wii DS PS3 GBA GB
    Mega Drive
    Grad drübergestolpert, und ich fand'S extrem lustig. Ist zwar in Englisch, aber imo gut verständlich.

Hell Explained by a Chemistry Student

The following is an actual question given on a midterm.

The answer by one student was so ‘profound’ that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well:

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle’s Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let’s look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle’s Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
    2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my freshman year that, ‘It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,’ and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct…leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting ‘Oh my God.’

This student received an A+. Unfortunately, he is probably going to Hell…

Spielt gerade
    dies und das...
    Konsolen
    3DS DS PS3 GBA GB
    Wow... Dieser Text ist einfach brilliant! Richtig Genial Aber ist das jetzt echt so passiert oder nur ein fake?
    Das ist nähmlich eine sehr krasse Denkweiße wenn ich das mal so sagen darf...
    Respekt wenn das echt ein Student war.

Spielt gerade
    MW2, BFBC 2
    Konsolen
    Wii DS PS3 GBA GB
    Mega Drive
    kP ob's wirklich passiert ist ... hab den Text bloß wo gelesen, und fand ihn lustig (da gab's auch keine Quelle etc.)