« 12345 »
    Spielt gerade
    dies und das...
    Konsolen
    3DS DS PS3 GBA GB
    PSone / PS2 / (PC) / SGS / SGN
    Freut mich das es euch gefallen hat Jop die beiden waren echt die krassesten... Also in meinem ersten Post das "Video" (Ist eine .gif-Animation) sieht man im Fenster ein Gesicht welches zufällig aufgenommen wurde durch das Fenster... Das heißt jemand hat mitten in der Nacht durch das Fenster geschaut....

Zu dem Bild... Konzentriere dich auf den Roten Kreis... Und eventuell wandert dein Blick etwas nach links auf dem Bild... Dann siehste was ich meine...
    Wenn ihr wollt poste ich heute abend neue müsst nur sagen

Edit: Nochmal zu dem mit dem Gefangenen... Ja also es ist halt die Sache das er eine Münze hat, aus einem weit in der Zukunft liegenden Jahr mit einem (noch) unbekannten gesicht eingraviert. Es ist halt die Frage was es mit der Münze aufsich hat in bezug auf seinen Mord der die geschichte "etwas" creepy macht. Aber muss zugeben war eins der etwas schlechteren. Das mit dem Photo ist unschlagbar mMn >_> einfach krass wie ich mir fast in die Hosen gemacht hab ....
    Geändert von XaryPi (17.05.2011 um 17:56 Uhr)
    The city looks so pretty, do you wanna burn it with me?
    'Til the skies bleeds ashes and the fucking skyline crashes

Spielt gerade
    Overwatch, Persona 5
    Konsolen
    Switch PS4 Wii U PS Vita 3DS Wii PSP DS PS3 GC GBA N64 SNES GB
    PS2, SEGA Mega Drive
    Achso... ich fands net gruslig sorry
    wtf...du hast 999... is das auch gruslig?

Spielt gerade
    dies und das...
    Konsolen
    3DS DS PS3 GBA GB
    also der anfang war schon etwas "angespannt" Aber hab bis jetzt noch nicht die Zeit gefunden mehr als den direkten Anfang zu spielen. Wollte am Wochenende eigentlich "richtig" Anfangen.

Spielt gerade
    Kleine Kinder von der Kante schubsen-Online
    Konsolen
    Wii GC GBA N64 GB
    Ich werde den Thread mal wieder hervorholen, weil ich unbedingt neue Geschichten von Alfa möchte.

Spielt gerade
    dies und das...
    Konsolen
    3DS DS PS3 GBA GB
    Hehe Klar lässt sich machen, aber erst Morgen Abend, da ich heute Abend keine zeit habe, und Morgen ab 12 Uhr muss ich zum Erste Hilfe Kurs für den Führerschein... und der dauert 6 1/2 stunden.

Konsolen
    Wii DS PS3 XBOX 360 GC
    Hatte ich letzte Woche auch, die Übertreiben mit der Zeit, sind im Grunde 4 Stunden Stabile Seiteinlage, Helm abnehmen, Herz-Lungen-Wiederbelebung, alles Easy-Peasy

Spielt gerade
    dies und das...
    Konsolen
    3DS DS PS3 GBA GB
    So hier noch ein paar....Irgendwie finde, dass es nicht so gute sind wie paar die ich davor gepostet habe... Da gab es manche wirklich kranke... Jetzt sind sie eher durchschnitt... aber trotzdem sind ein paar sehr gute dabei!

The Crash
    Spoiler
    A young girl had decided to sneak out of the house to go to a party her protective parents wouldn't allow her to go to. While she was there she hooked up with a guy she liked and they went to a local make-out spot. The guy was drinking heavily and when he got too demanding she insisted on him taking her back to the party. On the way back they crashed into another vehicle. When the girl awoke in the hospital she knew she was dying, she was told that the guy she'd been with had died in the accident and so had the couple in the other car. She begged a nurse to tell her parents that she was very sorry she'd disobeyed them, the nurse just looked at her. After the girl died another nurse asked why she hadn't said anything with the teen had asked her to give the message to her parents. The nurse said, "I didn't know what to say, the people in the other car were her parents."

Toolbox
    Spoiler

You wake up one morning to find a note taped to your mirror: "Don't worry, I took care of everything." Your clothes have been freshly laundered, the bathroom is spotless, and your garage has been organized. Even your faithful old toolbox has been replaced.

Later that week, there's another note on your mirror: "GET OUT OF TOWN." Paper-clipped to this message are several grainy photos of police in a taped-off section of a field. One of them is carrying your old toolbox in his latex-gloved hand.

You come into possession of an old box. Inside are several glass vials filled with dirt, dust and tiny bits of gravel or cement. The vials are labeled with places and dates such as “Port Chicago 7/17/44?, “Halifax 7/6/17? and “Guernica 7/17/36?. A trip to the library confirms that all are dates of massive loss of life in explosions. A few days later a package arrives with no return address.

Inside is an empty vial labeled with your home town and next week’s date.

The wish
    Spoiler

An elderly man was sitting alone on a dark path. He wasn’t certain of which direction to go, and he’d forgotten both where he was traveling to and who he was. He’d sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs, and suddenly looked up to see an elderly woman before him. She grinned toothlessly and with a cackle, spoke:

“Now your *third* wish. What will it be?”

“Third wish?” The man was baffled. “How can it be a third wish if I haven’t had a first and second wish?”

“You’ve had two wishes already,” the hag said, “but your second wish was for me to return everything to the way it was before you had made your first wish. That’s why you remember nothing; because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes.” She cackled at the poor man. “So it is that you have one wish left.”

“All right,” he said, “I don’t believe this, but there’s no harm in wishing. I wish to know who I am.”

“Funny,” said the old woman as she granted his wish and disappeared forever. “That was your first wish.”

Oven
    Spoiler

During the summer of 1983, in a quiet town near Minneapolis, Minnesota, the charred body of a woman was found inside the kitchen stove of a small farmhouse. A video camera was also found in the kitchen, standing on a tripod and pointing at the oven. No tape was found inside the camera at the time.

Although the scene was originally labelled as a homicide by police, an unmarked VHS tape was later discovered at the bottom of the farm's well (which had apparantly dried up earlier that year).

Despite its worn condition, and the fact that it contained no audio, police were still able to view the contents of the tape. It depicted a woman recording herself in front of a video camera (seemingly using the same camera the police found in the kitchen). After positioning the camera to include both her and her kitchen stove in the image, the tape then showed her turning on the oven, opening the door, crawling inside, and then closing the door behind her. Eight minutes into the video, the oven could be seen shaking violently, after which point thick black smoke could be seen emanating from it. The camera then continued to stationarily point at the oven for another 45 minutes until the batteries apparantly died.

To avoid disturbing the local community, police never released any information about the tape, or even the fact that it was found. Police were also not able to determine who put the tape in the well.

...or why the physical stature of the woman on the tape did not in any way resemble the stature of the woman found in the oven.

Time traveller (Oh... Holy shit this one got me... fuck!)
    Spoiler

Don’t dismiss this outright as the work of some raving lunatic. There’s some sense to this story, if you’ll just hear me out…

Look, we all wonder if time travel is possible, right? Well, let me tell you something… it is. I’m from the future, actually. I know you probably don’t believe that, but seriously, I’m from the future. It’s a really great thing; getting to see the past, watching events unfold… stuff like that. We know more now than we ever would.

Behind all the fun, though, there’s a more serious aspect. We aren’t supposed to go in our own lifetime, and we are never allowed to contact our past selves. Let me tell you, I’m breaking that rule right now. Yes, kid, you’re talking to yourself. Your future self. I’m going to be executed for this, but you know what? I accept that. I’m preventing something by talking to you that is worse than death. I can’t tell you outright what to do, because the filters would catch it. This is the closest I can get, trust me. I can, however, send a little message.

You should probably read the first word of every paragraph, now.

Hunter
    Spoiler

There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After a what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning. As he looked around, he was suprised to see the walls adorned by many portraits, all painted in incredible detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.

Face down in an unfamiliar bed, he turned blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.

Foresight
    Spoiler

Julie was an average high school student who made average grades, and did average things a normal girl her age would. Well, that is until it came time for her to sleep. Death—now more than ever—filled Julie’s dreams.
    Julie had been in a wreck that, by all reasonable means, should have killed her. After the wreck, Julie rarely slept. When she did, she would dream of how people were going to die the next day. Some were people she knew, others were complete strangers.
    She used this foresight to help people to avoid dying, and because of this, she became know as the “Death Girl,” who could tell when someone was going to die and save them.
    As a result of her popularity, she was given photos of the people she had saved. She hung them on the wall above her bed as a reminder of what service she was doing. She was helping people cheat death, as she herself had done in the accident. Her mother had saved her, sacrificing her own life to protect her. She literally should have died.
    One night, in Julie’s dreams, she dreamt that there would be an earthquake and that something would fall on her head. Waking up, she quickly removed the pictures from above her, patting herself on the back for once again outsmarting Death.
    That night, when she slept, the earthquake hit. It was just as she had foreseen. Almost. The quake shook loose a part of her ceiling, which came down on her, killing her. Before she died, she saw a vision of a man in a cloak. He told her that no one escapes him.
    Several houses collapsed that night, and many people were killed. Curiously, the newspapers never put together that they were all the people Julie had saved.

After the Flash
    Spoiler

Back then, the child did not understand a thing. He was dirty, restless, and aching; his face was covered with soot. Ever since the Bright Flash, he hadn't been allowed to leave the house, and it always seemed to be nighttime outside. He couldn't see much out the windows anyway; too much smoke and ash, like a black snow day. Nobody came to visit. It was just Mom, Dad, and him, and his Grandpa and Grandma. And now Grandpa and Grandma were gone.

His tummy groaned once more and he tugged at his mother's shirt, who looked about as dirty and tired and restless as he did. He asked her for some of what she was eating, but she sweetly denied him. Said this was food "for grown-ups," and she'd get him something to eat soon enough. This was another of so many things that the boy did not understand. He pouted, turned, and left to find something that may distract him.

The boy wandered the empty house, the locked windows and doors and the dreary corridors. There was no power, so he couldn't watch TV or play video games. He was tired of his action figures and board games. A sudden whiff caught his attention.

He stopped and veered back towards the shut basement door, a place where he did not dare venture, for the basement was sure to hold monsters or at least rats. But there was a weird smell coming out of there today. It was the most interesting thing to happen in months since the Flash, so he pushed the door once, twice, and the swollen wood yielded with a slow creak.

The stench was overwhelming inside; the boy covered his nose and reconsidered, but decided he wanted to get to the bottom of this while slowly descending the concrete steps, hollow sounds marking them.

He heard sounds down there, like some shuffling, something muffled. It was too dark. Fear gripped his heart, but by now he was transfixed. He groped the wall for a light switch, then suddenly remembered there was no electricity.

Fortunately, by this time he had been taught to use candles and lighters effectively. He found such instruments resting upon a nearby table and lit the candle, casting a small aura of light around him. He gazed at the table; it was covered in shears and blades.

As he turned towards the sound of the noise, he was suddenly taken aback and froze in place. It was Granny, leaning against the back wall. She was naked. Where her legs used to be only cauterized stumps remained. She gazed at him so sweetly, but he was barely registering the situation; it was too much for him.

She smiled in resignation.

"Run. You're next."

Broken (from Reality)

Spoiler

I am a psychiatrist, and the other day I encountered a case which sent a chill down my spine. Sometime ago, a new family moved in my neighbourhood; a couple in their sixties and their son, who was about 30 years-old. The son was a so-called "hermit" and was seldom seen outside his home. Naturally I couldn't ask the family directly but it was obvious that they had moved to the new place to escape from the social stigma.
    Days had passed and the son went out less and less until he would not leave the house at all. He was now a complete hermit. Every night, the mother was heard screaming at him in his bedroom. When I sometimes chanced to meet the mother she greeted to me with a smile but she always looked pale and haggard.
    A half year had passed since I last caught a glimpse of the son when his father came to me and said, "Could I ask you to visit us tomorrow?" I had never been involved with them personally or as a doctor but since we were neighbours and neighbours were supposed to help each other, I agreed to come.
    The next day when I visited them and both the father and mother welcomed me at the door. "Please, come this way," the mother said as she lead the way to her son's room. When we came to the front of the room the mother suddenly shouted "I'm going to open the door!". As soon as she burst in she shrieked "Why are you still sleeping? Get up!" She tore the duvet off the bed. I saw what lay there and was struck dumb with disbelief. It was a faceless, unclothed mannequin lying on the bed. Then the father told me "The person I want you to see is my wife. She can not bear to accept reality."

Geändert von XaryPi (10.07.2011 um 03:02 Uhr)

Spielt gerade
    Kleine Kinder von der Kante schubsen-Online
    Konsolen
    Wii GC GBA N64 GB
    Shit... Time traveller und Hunter waren gut, aber als ich "After the Flash" verstanden habe, gab es üble Gänsehaut... O_o
    Und Broken kam wirklich unerwartet...

Nur Crash fand ich diesmal fad, weil es viel zu vorhersehbar war. Aber die sind echt geil, klasse Alfa!

Nur Foresight muss ich mir nochmal gründlich lesen, den scheine ich nicht verstanden zu haben.
    EDIT: Okay, nun... huh.
    Geändert von Vanikoro (09.07.2011 um 23:43 Uhr)

Hey kann mir jemand The Murderer erklären. Ich checke es einfach nicht

Spielt gerade
    dies und das...
    Konsolen
    3DS DS PS3 GBA GB
    Damn... Wer hätte gedacht das ich den Thread noch mal sehe... Hab gerade wieder ein paar Storys überflogen und jetzt weis ich auch warum ich die Storys mal ne Zeit lang liegen gelassen hab Gänsehaut *gg*

@Rici13
    Ich versuchs mal zu erklären...
    Gesuchter Mörder --> Du siehst ihn aus deinem Fenster in verschneiten Hinterhof --> Willst Polizei rufen und nimmst Telefon --> schaust wieder zu dem Mann --> ist näher --> vor schock lässt du das Telefon fallen --> da keine Fußspuren draußen sind und es nur das Spiegelbild von dem Mann war....

Edit: Ich glaub ich such mal paar neue