123 ... »
    Spielt gerade
    Darksiders 2, Mario Sunshine, Zelda TP
    Konsolen
    Wii U 3DS Wii DS GC GBA

Stoff für die E3-Gerüchteküche

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/iv...mor.453951809/

I know, you probably won't believe me but I want to share the informations I got with you.

I'm from Germany and I know a good friend who works at Nintendo in Großostheim. A part of the restructure progress of Nintendo is to have deep contract with all their HQ's to make sure everything is fully scheduled regardless of which country.

They are working pretty hard with Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Japan for the E3 and he got some great informations for me, because he knows I'm a big fan. So believe me or not, I really don't care. Of course he can't reveal all of it, but he allowed me to have a sneak peak at their plans for E3 2014.

- The Digital Event is completely different from a regular direct, it features a stage and a audience which are 80+ knownless fans invited from Nintendo to a special room. They will make it atmospheric as they can, Reggie, Iwata, Aonuma etc are on stage, furthermore it will have a changing background with fog machines etc. So you truly won't miss the old conferences

- Nintendo will announce Zelda U, he said it's going to be the game we are waiting for, very big world, fully filled with many secrets and life, it will feature a more stylized tech demo look, it has a more mature storyline and sidequests similar to Majoras Mask, complex dungeons and there's a very cool feature which will drive the Zelda series so much forward. That's the informations I could get out of him!

- he said "Nintendo will finally announce many comebacks from old IPs we are waiting for and they will blow your mind". (I guess FZero, Metroid, Starfox etc? )

- Nintendo will announce some new IP's, two casual IPs in the vein of Nintendogs and Wii Sports , the others are hardcore IPs in the Zelda, Metroid league and there is even one IP which will appeal to the CoD/BF audience with Nintendo gameplay. (NICE!! Nobody needs new casual IPs though, glad there are also some new hardcore IPs!)

- There is one cancelled project that was previously announced (? Don't really get what he means)

- Besides of that, they will also show many new 3DS games and a new hardware!

- He said QoL will be discussed on a seperate event at E3 time (maybe one treehouse livestream?) to appeal to the right audience.

- There are some remakes (Majoras Mask??!?)

- Iwata will talk a little about his mistakes

- It's planned to have a lot of charming jokes like you saw in the Reggie Fils A Mech video

- There will be a BIG surprise at the end that will completely blow ur mind!

That's all I got out from him, I will keep you updated so please stay tuned. I fully understand if you believe this is a joke, I for one would think that too if I would be a reader, but I just deliver the information to you, it's really not a joke.

Happy discussing!

Was haltet ihr davon?

Spielt gerade
    Hogwarts Legacy (PS5), Dreamlight Valley (PS5), Live a Live (Switch)
    Konsolen
    Switch
    Hmmm... wer genau ist denn dieser "Steamtrainfriend", der das bei IGN gepostet hat? Sollte man den kennen?

Konsolen
    Wii U 3DS Wii PS3 GC GBA N64 SNES NES
    Ohne genaue Quellenangabe ist und bleibt sowas natürlich nur ein Gerücht.
    Aber wenn man in anderen Threads schaut geht das schon in die Richtung die viele erwarten. Daher kann es aber wieder nur gut geraten sein, wer kann schon Beweise vorlegen?
    Gott sei Dank ist es ja nicht mehr so weit bis zur E3

Glaube aber dass es schonmal nen Thread über Spekulationen im Bezug auf die E3 gab

Nintendo patent application shows portable system with interchangable controls

Quelle:
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=811351

Vom Motto her, bau dir dein Handheld wie er dir gefällt.
    Und... alle die sich über den fehlenden zweien Analogstick aufregen (so wie ich), bekommen ne doppelte Ladung ab. 4 Sticks.

Konsolen
    Switch PS4
    Die Geruechte hoeren sich verlockend an
    Aber an sich hoffe ich schon dass Nintendo mal die Finger ausm Arsch bekommt und mal was zeigt was einen anspricht. Die muessen doch selbst merken, dass sie endlich mal was bieten muessen.

Mit neuer Hardware rechne ich irgendwie nicht. Die U verkauft sich nicht, der 3DS verkauft sich noch zu gut.. warum sollte man noch nen Dritten in den Ring schmeissen?
    Aber mal sehen.

Spielt gerade
    Balatro und dann Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth
    Konsolen
    Switch PS4 PS Vita 3DS PS3 XBOX 360 GC N64 SNES GB
    4 Sticks an einem WiiU Pad ... Gruppenkuschel Casualmist ^^

tja zu den Gerüchten ...
    es liest sich eher wie Fanwünsche
    dazu das "Iwata will talk about his mistakes" wäre wohl zur E3 eine Lachnummer und ebenfalls ein Fanwunsch husthustshaitanhust ^^"
    der alte IP´s neuen Leben erwecken ... hmm durch NES Remix 3 vllt

ansonsten hoffe ich auf eine wiiu pad/2DS/Android Kombi ...

cant wait for E3

Rinzi Game Awards (Juli 2021 Update)

Konsolen
    Switch Xbox One PS4 XBOX 360
    PC
    Naja, dass klingt so, als hätte jemand einfach die, aus Fansicht, logischen Schritte genommen bzw. Wünsche, die man als Fan hat und sie zusammengeschrieben. Eher weniger glaubwürdig.

Jop, so wie die Gerüchte um Mario World 3D.

Was allerdings schon mal ein Gerücht war, waren die Remakes von N64 Spielen. Kam damals auch auf Massen Gameseiten. Steht da oben ja auch.

Ich glaube trotzdem nicht an die Gerüchte. Ausser das mit den wechselden Sticks. Da könnt was dran sein.

Spielt gerade
    Mario Kart 8, Pokemon Feuerrot
    Konsolen
    Wii U GBA
    Bin das erste Mal so richtig heiß auf eine E3
    Die letze E3 war ich, obwohl PS4 und ONE vorgestellt wurde, kühl.
    All in for Derrick Rose <3

Lieblings-Spiel(e): Pokemon Editionen

Lieblings-Anime(s): DBZ, Naruto
    Lieblings-Serie(n): The Walking Dead

Lieblings-Konsole of all time: GB Color