"Andrzej Sapkowski has created a rich and memorable world, at once magical and familiar,” said Erik Barmack, Netflix Vice President, international series. “We couldn’t be more excited about bringing Netflix members around the world.” “I’m thrilled that Netflix will be doing an adaptation of my stories, staying true to the source material and the themes that I have spent over thirty years writing,” said Sapkowski. “I’m excited about our efforts together, as well as the team assembled to shepherd these characters to life.” Andrzej Sapkowski will serve as a creative consultant on the series.

Sean Daniel (The Mummy franchise, Ben-Hur, The Expanse) and Jason Brown (The Expanse), partners at the Sean Daniel Company are executive producers, along with Tomek Baginski (Oscar nominated short The Cathedral, BAFTA winning The Fallen Art, Ambition) and Jarek Sawko (The Fallen Art, Another Day of Life) from Platige Image, the Polish production and visual effects company. Bagiński will also direct at least one episode of each season.
Quelle: http://www.platige.com/en/page/839-T...aga_On_Netflix

Ich bin sehr, SEHR gespannt, wie der Stoff umgesetzt wird und ob man sich bei der optischen Gestaltung an CD Projekt bedienen wird. Bei Geralts Aussehen bin ich mir fast sicher, allein schon um den Wiedererkennungswert zu pushen. (Das Bild oben ist aus dem Spiel.)

Ansonsten schon interessant, dass man direkt die Romane scheinbar adaptieren möchte.