12 »

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

IGN und Gamespot haben Turtles für den Cube getestet. Finde ich schade, dass das Spiel bei beiden so schlecht abgeschnitten hat, hatte mir auf Grund der Vorgänger (vor allem Turtles in Time) em einiges mehr erhofft.
    Hier die Reviews:

IGN: ( http://cube.ign.com/articles/455/455939p3.html )

Closing Comments
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a game I want to love, but hate to play. I've been a TMNT nut since the original animated series -- I own all the figures, a slew of the comics, and even TMNT sheets. I was so excited for TMNT -- with my false hope that it would in someway capture the essence of the arcade title. The magic just isn't there. If it weren't TMNT, you wouldn't want to touch this game. It's a typical boring and repetitive brawler. You die cheaply, are forced to repeatedly play through unimaginative stages, and don't have a whole lot of fun in the process. In fact, playing through any part of the game is painful -- it's unlikely anyone will want to take the time to unlock everything or fully explore the versus and challenge modes. Even multiplayer is boring, those even interested in playing co-op quit on me after their first death. I'm not sure what happened, but Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is lacking in turtle power. It's like a bad peach, it looks tasty and sweet from the outside, but once you sink your teeth in you realize that it's just mush.

8.0 Presentation
    Everything about this game screams turtles and they've included all possible assets (like audio and video) from the animated series.

8.0 Graphics
    The cut scenes are ripped straight from the show and the in-game visuals are simple, yet beautiful to see in motion -- there just isn't enough variety.

6.0 Sound
    Pretty repetitious. If I hear "Take that nimrod" one more time I'm going to go insane. Elevator background music isn't too pleasing either.

4.0 Gameplay
    Mash a button repeatedly, move forward, mash more buttons ... repeat.

4.0 Lasting Appeal
    There's a lot of stuff in here to unlock, but you're not going to want to play the game long enough to do it.

5.3 OVERALL
    (out of 10 / not an average)

Gamespot: (http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/act...es/review.html)

Gameplay - 6
    Graphics - 8
    Sound - 6
    Value - 7
    Tilt - 6

6.5 OVERALL

Ich habe bereiz Gesagt das ich das Spiel nicht gut finde!

Und ich habe ebenfalls schon gesagt, dass das Spiel dennoch allen gefallen wird, die Turtles in Time mochten

iii
    turtels !
    gabs wirklich mal nen gutes spiel mit den typen
    Meine Bereitschaft, meine Meinung unabhängig von möglichen Konsequenzen kundzutun, steigert meine Beliebtheit ins Unermessliche.

Hat wer von euch noch TURTLES Foot of the Clan gespielt? Das waren noch Zeiten

Konsolen
    Wii XBOX 360 GC N64
    Original von fable
    iii
    turtels !
    gabs wirklich mal nen gutes spiel mit den typen
    Ja klar, das Arcade Turtles. Wo in den Bildschirm auf einmal Gegner reinhüpfen und riesige Kugeln einen hinterherjagen ^^ Das waren geile Zeiten..

jo,

Ich hab war echt an den Snes gefesselt und wenn man dann auch noch `n Freund dahat macht Turtles für den Snes richtig spass!

Spielt gerade
    Animal Crossing, Luigis Mansion 2, Hitman Absolution
    Konsolen
    Wii U 3DS Wii DS PS3 GB
    Dreamcast, Mega Drive, Playstation 2
    Original von Lucifer
    Und ich habe ebenfalls schon gesagt, dass das Spiel dennoch allen gefallen wird, die Turtles in Time mochten
    Das kann ich bestätigen!
    Ich habe nun die Demo gezockt und muss zwar sagen, dass ich enttäuscht war da ich mir viel (!) mehr erwartet hatte doch Turtles hat im Gegensatz zu Worms den Sprung in die 3. Dimension geschafft!
    Es ist zwar nicht wirklich sehr abwechslungsreich, doch im Coop kann man es immer mal wieder zocken zwischendurch.

>>>Mash a button repeatedly<<<

Das stimmt auch nicht so richtig, denn durch getimtes drücken der Tasten in der richtigen Reihenfolge lassen sich auch nette Combos durchführen.
    Ich zocke zwar das Gameboy Game lieber, aber soo richtig schlecht ist dieses Turtles auch nicht.
    Nun habe ich mich allerdings entschlossen, es mir nicht zu kaufen. Da kann ich mir lieber noch einen Toptitel kaufen oder sparen :P

RE: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Original von cracker6000
    IGN und Gamespot haben Turtles für den Cube getestet. Finde ich schade, dass das Spiel bei beiden so schlecht abgeschnitten hat, hatte mir auf Grund der Vorgänger (vor allem Turtles in Time) em einiges mehr erhofft.
    Hier die Reviews:

IGN: ( http://cube.ign.com/articles/455/455939p3.html )

Closing Comments
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a game I want to love, but hate to play. I've been a TMNT nut since the original animated series -- I own all the figures, a slew of the comics, and even TMNT sheets. I was so excited for TMNT -- with my false hope that it would in someway capture the essence of the arcade title. The magic just isn't there. If it weren't TMNT, you wouldn't want to touch this game. It's a typical boring and repetitive brawler. You die cheaply, are forced to repeatedly play through unimaginative stages, and don't have a whole lot of fun in the process. In fact, playing through any part of the game is painful -- it's unlikely anyone will want to take the time to unlock everything or fully explore the versus and challenge modes. Even multiplayer is boring, those even interested in playing co-op quit on me after their first death. I'm not sure what happened, but Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is lacking in turtle power. It's like a bad peach, it looks tasty and sweet from the outside, but once you sink your teeth in you realize that it's just mush.

8.0 Presentation
    Everything about this game screams turtles and they've included all possible assets (like audio and video) from the animated series.

8.0 Graphics
    The cut scenes are ripped straight from the show and the in-game visuals are simple, yet beautiful to see in motion -- there just isn't enough variety.

6.0 Sound
    Pretty repetitious. If I hear "Take that nimrod" one more time I'm going to go insane. Elevator background music isn't too pleasing either.

4.0 Gameplay
    Mash a button repeatedly, move forward, mash more buttons ... repeat.

4.0 Lasting Appeal
    There's a lot of stuff in here to unlock, but you're not going to want to play the game long enough to do it.

5.3 OVERALL
    (out of 10 / not an average)

Gamespot: (http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/act...es/review.html)

Gameplay - 6
    Graphics - 8
    Sound - 6
    Value - 7
    Tilt - 6

6.5 OVERALL
    Sind wirklich keine schönen Wertungen! :(
    Werde es mir aber bestimmt ausleihen!

Hi! Es gab glaube ich mal ein GameBoy Spiel mit den Turtles, oder? Das habe ich auch mal bei Freunden gespielt. War schon recht lustig. Aber die Serie durfte ich nie gucken. Immer brav Die Sendung mit der Maus und die Sesamstraße. Jetzt sieht man was aus mir geworden ist !!!

deluxe