Neues Spiel mit Donkey Kong Racing Code!

"Dear Scribes,
    I've got one question that is driving me mad. Is Donkey Kong Racing still coming out? Some websites such as gamespot.com (where I downloaded the movie of Donkey Kong Racing) say "it's hanging in the limbo" which I think means could be, could not. Other websites say it's been cancelled or canned because of your move to Microsoft. And one website which I've forgotten the site says it's still coming out and will be out by the end of 2004. Please tell me if it's still coming or not as ever since I saw the screenshot on my Gamecube box I've been looking forward to it and it would definitely outsell Mario Kart Double Dash!! as Diddy Kong Racing outsold Mario Kart 64. Please let me know.
    Ben

Rare: Well, yes and no. It's not called Donkey Kong Racing any more, it's not for the GameCube any more and by this point I'd imagine so little of the original art and code remains that it's barely even the same game any more, but yes, it's still coming out. In some form. Wait and see, if you haven't already picked up on the new title that's been unofficially floating around the electrical interweb for months now."

Irgendwie bin ich jetzt deprimiert :(
    Es war zwar klar, dass es nicht für den Cube kommt, aber ein Release mit anderen Figuren mag ich nicht.

Ist übrigens aus deren Scribes.

Im letzten Jahr wurde von IGN doch mal "Sabreman Stampede" abgekündigt!? Sollte auch auf dem DKR-Code basieren.

Spielt gerade
    The Last Remnant
    Konsolen
    Da die Rechte der meisten Figuren aus ehemaligen Rare-Spielen bei Nintendo liegen, frag ich mich wer dann alles um die Wette düsen soll?
    Banjo? Conker? Joanna Dark? Kazooie? Viel bleibt ja nicht mehr übrig.
    Vielleicht holt man ja die alten Hasen aus Diddy Kong Racing aus dem Ruhestand
    Mit komplett neuen Charakteren wird man sicher nicht an den frühen Erfolg anknüpfen können.

wenigstens kommt banjo pilot noch fürn gba raus