123 ... »
    Konsolen
    Switch Xbox One PS4 Wii U 3DS Wii DS GC GBA GB
    Xbox, Mac

Interview zum Rev!

Games Master: I am honoured to talk to you. Are you ready? Let us begin. On the E3, Sony und Microsoft showed their new consoles. But Nintendo just present the Design and the concept of the Revolution. Do you see any advantage or disadvantage? And why don't you say anything about the technical specs.

Fils-Aime: I believe we won’t have any problems to keep up with Microsoft or Sony. Both are focusing on Hardware and Multimedia Features. But we will give more. Technical specs are important, but you need more than good Hardware. The Hardware of the Revolution is not ready. At the present time we are working hard with IBM and ATI to construct a great Hardware. At the E3 Nintendo don’t want to focus on a new console that isn't ready. This is the reason why we weren't show the Hardware. Microsoft and Sony fight at the moment with reference to the Hardware. We are at this time the impartial Third. The only thing you recognize is the way which we want to go.
    You saw the Design, but you just saw a very little piece of the Revolution concept.
    Revolution wants to give more than an update of the current consoles. Nintendo is going to create a new gaming experience. But this won't exclude the old and classical method of gaming. Microsoft has a little war with Sony. Nobody can estimate our power. This is a big advantage. A lost opportunity never returns. I won’t be surprised if Microsoft screams when they see our Revolution.
    Games Master: Everybody is curiously. Is the power of Revolution competitive? Could you tell us anything about the Hardware of the Revolution?

Fils-Aime: Yes, I Could.

Games Master: Would you?

Fils-Aime: I cannot give any information’s if you ask in this form.

Games Master: So can you inform us about any new details relative to Revolution? About the Hardware, maybe?

Fils-Aime: You are really curiously. Shall we give you little details?
    We will be competitive to the other Manufacturer.But in another way. It would be a big failure if we aren't at the same level as Sony or Microsoft. The technical aspect is a key feature for the developer. The Third Party Support depends on technical power. For instance we will have a special Optical Disc Drive. This is able to read Red Light Medias as good as Blue Light Medias. We have to plan for the future. But in the end the Customer is interested in what he is seeing and not in technical specs.

Games Master: I hope we will see on Revolution graphical masterpieces. But how will you reach the enormous power in this little Revolution? I mean the PS3 and the Xbox360 are huge consoles in relation to the Revolution.

Fils-Aime: Come on. I wonder that MS has made an acceptable console design. Both are filling their Hardware with Hard Drives and Multimedia Features. Revolution support also Multimedia Features, but you need extern Hardware. Beside Sony and Microsoft don’t use the space favourably. Our project is top secret. What I can say is that ATI and IBM are developing a new revolutionary Hardware design. This is also a part of the Revolution. The names are not in vain "Hollywood" and "Broadway". The two chips are totally interacting together to achieve gigantic power. This Hardware is truly fantastic. But, we aren't finished yet. The Hardware will be optimized at this time. The Revolution shall be a small and powerful Hardware. In the one Hand small, cause you can use and take the console everywhere. In the other Hand powerful to aim an indescribable gaming experience.

Games Master:Interesting. So you also offer Multimedia Features.
    What do you think about High-Def?

Fils-Aime: High-Def is nice. But it is not key characteristic. Presently few People can use High-Def. In the US just 5-10% off all households have High Def. You can also get beautiful graphics on a normal TV.

Games Master: A short and direct question: What is the Revolution?

Fils-Aime: As I said, the Hardware as well as the Controller. You know, there are some games which are very complicated to play. An example is the Shooter or Real-Time Genre. With Revolution it shall be easy to play every kind of game. In addition the Player shall have a new feeling of gaming.

Games Master: Say anything about the Controller.

Fils-Aime: No, we won’t talk about the big Mystery. We absolutely do not talk about the Controller. We are not the Information Service.

Games Master: Okay. What are the expectations of Nintendo? Like the Online Gaming concerning Revolution and NintendoDS.
    Fils-Aime: Nintendo is in a big change. The NintendoDS was the first step in a new era. We want to go a modern way. Our aim is to reach more people. We want to convince the people. In fall we will start the Online Portal of Nintendo. The Players shall have the chance to play worldwide Nintendo Games without any costs. The players also need no extra devices or software. I believe with this feature we can convince many players to play online. The Online Portal will include more than just gaming. Communicating, Online Demos are some examples. We have many ideas. Send a mail from the Revolution at home and receive your mail via NintendoDS. The Revolution will extend the Online Portal of Nintendo.
    At Home: The Revolution. In a train, park, restaurant, somewhere else: The NintendoDS
    We saw on the E3 that many people are surprised and pleased to play the first time Mario Kart online. So I believe many NintendoDS owners are going to use the online feature.
    We already had online plans with the Nintendo64. Nintendo intends to extend these plans. We will see what happened.
    Games Master:: I am happy to play Mario Kart and Animal Crossing online, too. You also presented on the E3 the Headset and the Communicating System.
    Fils-Aime: Yes. This is a prototype of the communication service. We are thinking about to include this ability in games.

Games Master: Can you say which games are planned for the Revolution?

Fils-Aime: Many games are planned. We are also preparing new Heroes. Nintendo announced some Games on the E3. Mr. Iwata spokes about a new Metroid, about Kid Icarus and Donkey Kong. Super Smash Brothers Revolution is also in developing. I don’t know how many games we are preparing. Metroid Prime, Pilotwings, Donkey Kong World, The Legend of Kid Icarus, Wave Race, Super Smash Bothers are some examples for classic games. But we need games like GTA, Halo, Gran Turismo, Resident Evil, and Final Fantasy to be successful. So we are going to create new games and we want to convince more Third Partie Developers. One new game is called “Xenias”.

Games Master: Tell us more. What is "Xenias"?

Fils-Aime: A fantastic game. Xenias is a new kind of shooter. It’s just like an Online RPG in Shooter Form. But I cannot say anything more. At the moment we are developing and nothing is finished.
    I can say: Xenias will kick in Halos ass.
    This is just one new Game. We are testing some projects. We do not know which projects become final games. Just wait and see. Sony and Microsoft shall be careful. We are going to strike back.
    In this year you get more information’s about the Revolution.

Games Master: Who is developing “Xenias”?

Fils-Aime: I mustn’t say it. But a little tip: They made the first 3D Metroid..

Games Master: The Retro Studios?

Fils-Aime: I didn’t say it. Maybe. Maybe not.

Games Master: I hope Xenias become a great game. Now, I think our time is up. I am very glad that you answer my questions. Thank you. I hope we will see us again.

Fils-Aime: No Problem.

Dieses Interview findet man derzeit im Gamespot Forum. Da noch nicht klar ist ob das Interview ein Fake ist oder nicht habe ich statt der News einen normalen Post aufgemacht!

Quelle ist angeblich das britische "Games Master"-Magazin

Cooles Interview. Da hätte Aries ja recht gehabt ... Weswegen ich an der Echtheit noch etwas zweifel, die Faker sind ja inzwischen richtig gut geworden. Nichtsdesto trotz:

I can say: Xenias will kick in Halos ass.

->

Clive

Es hieß ja eh schon länger das Retro an einem weiteren Shooter arbeitet.Aber wenn Halo 3 so toll wird wie 1+2 dann wird jeder 08/15 Shooter Halo's Ass kicken können
    Du atmest, aber kannst du denken?!

"Wissenschaft ohne Religion ist langweilig, Religion ohne Wissenschaft ist blind!" - Albert Einstein <= WORD!

hui Retro entwickelt sich immer mehr zu meinem lieblingsstudio! Xenias klingt bisher sehr vielversprechend. Wenn dann Raven Blade noch entwickelt wird und gut wird..und dann auch noch Metroid..HUI dann könnten die Retro Studios ein sehr starkes studio werden. Hoffentlich gehts nicht so bergab wie damals mit Rare

Original von Diablokiller999
    Es hieß ja eh schon länger das Retro an einem weiteren Shooter arbeitet.Aber wenn Halo 3 so toll wird wie 1+2 dann wird jeder 08/15 Shooter Halo's Ass kicken können
    Anscheinend hast du Halo noch nie gespielt.............

Original von BigN
    Original von Diablokiller999
    Anscheinend hast du Halo noch nie gespielt.............
    Ich habs gespielt, und ich muss Diablokiller absolut recht geben

Irgendwie sieht das ganze (leider!!) sehr nach fake aus.
    Das ganze mit der neuen Architektur und Xenias war auch schon in dem Nintendo-Magazin-Interview (oder so ähnlich).
    Außerdem wurden afaik zB Kid Icarus und Donkey Kong noch nicht offiziell bestätigt. Auf der E3 wurde nur was von SSB-Revolution und MP3 gesagt.
    "Every game has a story. Only one is a legend."

Original von Blackvirus
    Außerdem wurden afaik zB Kid Icarus und Donkey Kong noch nicht offiziell bestätigt. Auf der E3 wurde nur was von SSB-Revolution und MP3 gesagt.
    und mario und zelda..
    auch wave race wurde schon von iwata erwähnt!

und mario und zelda..
    auch wave race wurde schon von iwata erwähnt!
    Hab die PK zwar gesehen, aber nichts von den Titeln gehört. Aber IMO weiß jeder, dass es diese Titel (natürlich) auch für den Rev geben wird.

Das ganze soll doch echt sein:

Hier ne Stellungnahme von dem Magazin, das angeblich das letzte Interview AUCH geführt haben soll:
    About The Nintendo Interview:

Our team do not know who released this Fake Interview.
    We received an Email about a Fake Interview with George Harrison
    and Reggie Fils Aime.
    But we never had such an interview!
    We got a real interview from our partners in shortened form.
    But the real interview is not with George Harrison.
    Our Partners just talked with Reggie Fils-Aime!

First of all we released our Site: N-Magazine.de.hm yesterday.
    After some hours the Server go down.
    The Reason is a mystery.
    And now we are looking for a new Provider.
    This Beebworld Site is just for a transitional phase.

We also wrote an article with the
    real Interview (shorted Form) last day.
    There was just one problem. A translation Program made
    so much failure that we have to delete this article.
    But the fake Interview has a lot of core statements, which already
    were in the shorted form.
    We are sorry, if we confused some people.

Our partners will release the official Interview soon.

Quelle: (leider nur) CW